Custom Patio Covers Designed for Las Vegas Residents Who Want to Beat the Heat
Local homeowners are no stranger to the extreme heat that we often have to deal with. Oftentimes, especially during the summer, this heat can make it near impossible to sit outside your home and enjoy some fresh air. Between the heat and the UV exposure, it quickly becomes a health risk if you stay outside for too long!
Simply put, if you want to be able to enjoy the backyard at your Las Vegas-area home, a patio cover is a virtual necessity. On many days, staying out in the sun for more than a few minutes can greatly hamper your comfort, which is why ample shade is needed if you want to truly enjoy your yard. At Proficient Patios & Backyard Designs, we offer a wide array of custom patio covers that can provide the protection from the harsh sunlight that you’re looking for. We offer all types and styles of patio coverings and will help you design the option that fits your vision for your home. Once you’ve chosen your ideal patio cover design, our experienced installers and construction specialists will build it with precision. And, we’ll stand behind our work with a one-year warranty—on top of lifetime manufacturer warranties.
Patio Covers from Top Brands
Whether you want an outdoor living space with partial protection from the sun or an area where you can avoid it completely, we can build the covered patio you are looking for. Our patio covers come from top manufacturers like Alumawood® by Amerimax, Equinox® by OmniMax, and TEMO. All of these manufacturers have demonstrated their ability to craft high-quality products, so we feel confident in installing them in our customers’ homes.
The Only Limit Is Your Imagination
Our industry-leading patio covers are an excellent way to extend your comfortable living space. You can choose from several different styles, including:
- Lattice – If you’d like to let in partial sunlight while still enjoying ample shade, a lattice patio cover might be your ideal choice.
- Solid – A solid cover provides total protection from the sun’s harsh rays.
- Combo – If you’d like some total shade and some partial sunlight, a combo lattice and solid patio cover offers the best of both worlds.
- Freestanding – While most patio covers are attached to the back of the home, we also offer all types of freestanding structures.
- Adjustables – Enjoy the best of both worlds with a cover that can be opened or closed at will using a solar-powered motor. We are one of only two dealers in the area to offer Equinox adjustable patio covers.
And, if your ideal patio cover doesn’t fit any of these categories, we can custom-build a unique structure that meets your specific needs.
The Area’s Leader Since 2006
Proficient Patios & Backyard Designs offers a personalized experience and is recognized as a trendsetter in the industry. We have been named a top patio builder by Best of Las Vegas from 2008-21, as well as a No. 1 platinum dealer in Nevada for Alumawood patio covers, and we also serve as the West Coast design center for Belgard Pavers & Hardscapes. Some of the other honors and recognitions we’ve received include:
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Being ranked as a Top 500 Remodeler for 2019 by Qualified Remodeler
- Winning Best Yard Conversion for 2016 from the Southern Nevada Water Authority
- Having one of our owners selected for the Top 100 Women of the Year list by MYVegas Magazine
- Having our outdoor living showroom featured in Hearth and Home Magazine
- Best of Las Vegas 2019 – Gold Medal, Outdoor Kitchen Installer
- Best of Las Vegas 2019 – Silver Medal, Best Landscape Installer
- Best of Las Vegas 2020 – Gold Medal, Patio cover, Hot Tubs, Outdoor Kitchens
- Best of Las Vegas 2020 – Silver Medal, Best Landscape Installer
- Best of Las Vegas 2020 – Bronze Medal, Remodeler/Contractor
Ready to Get Started?
If you would like more information about the patio covers we offer to Las Vegas homeowners, contact us today and we’ll be happy to provide a free in-home consultation and estimate. Or, stop by our 25,000-square-foot showroom—the largest backyard living showroom on the West Coast—to see samples of our products. Financing options are available to qualified homeowners.
End Cut Options:
Cut names: scalloped, corbel, mitered, beveled.